Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Ronan Farrow is a Classy Guy

So most Hollywood kids seem to be pretty messed up but I've been reading about one that has me impressed.  Ronan Farrow is the son of Mia Farrow and, legally, Woody Allen.  Mia Farrow has come out to say that she "never really split up" with Frank Sinatra sparking rumors that Ronan Farrow is Frank Sinatra's son. 

woody-allen-2Now, I'm only interested because Woody Allen looks like this:













And Frank Sinatra looks like this:
 

Seriously, who would you want to share DNA with?  I ask you!  But Ronan Farrow has been nothing but classy about this.  Ronan is a 25 year old lawyer and human rights activist who looks remarkably like Frank Sinatra but he is taking it all very lightly.  He's more interested in talking about his new MSNBC show than his paternity.  In fact, the quote that impressed me the most involved his mother's propensity to adopt multi-culturally (something she did years before Angelina Jolie thought of it).  Ronan is quoted as saying, "Look, I grew up in a family with 10 adopted siblings, so you know, if anything, I consider it an insult to them to obsess too much over the question of genetic provenance"

I'll say it again.....classy guy.

No comments: