Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I'm back and my only excuse is I'm an ENFP!!

It has been 3 years, 2 months and 17 days since I posted on this blog.  My only excuse is I'm an ENFP.  This may make you scratch your head but I promise you my husband is smiling.  He's smiling because he is a Myers-Briggs Personality Type consultant and he understands me.

I am an Extroverted, Intuitive, Feeling Perceiver and one of the things they do very, very well is start up a project and then move on to start another.....often giving little thought to the projects they are leaving behind in the dust of their mind.  **let me take a moment here to apologize to everyone that has been left behind on a project I initiated or talked you into initiating.  I am so, so sorry!!!**

And so this blog falls under that category.  Unfinished business.  Stuff I've left hanging.  It sits in the back of my mind until I get tired of considering what to do and finally just...do.  So, here I am....again...trying to get my thoughts on electronic paper.  I don't know who will read this but I'm here and I'll try to stick.....no promises.  Once an ENFP, always an ENFP after all. 

What has finally brought me back is several things:  the political climate of the day, the state of our marriages and families, other blogs I would like to share, and just generally some things I want to say.  Social media and other blogs have me talking to my computer and I figured maybe I'd just write some of it down and share it.  We'll see how it goes.




1 comment:

Trey L. Petty said...

Looking forward to hearing your rants, I mean, thoughts on politics, marriages, families and whatever.
And, it is WONDERFUL having ENFPs in my life, living in the world of possibilities!
Even if the laundry, I mean, blogs never get done!
Trey, INFJ